Reading a CD

August 14, 2005 5:24:02 PM

I know this is a simple problem, but it's been a while since I have done
this. I purchased a CD rom that is compatible with Windows 98/ME/NT/2000. I
am running XP. How can I get this CD to install on my harddrive?

More about : reading

August 14, 2005 5:41:17 PM

/Joel D/ said:

> I know this is a simple problem, but it's been a while since I have done
> this. I purchased a CD rom that is compatible with Windows 98/ME/NT/2000. I
> am running XP. How can I get this CD to install on my harddrive?

Follow the instructions for 2000; it and XP are very similar.

--
For most XP answers and tweaks...
http://dougknox.com http://aumha.org

Hi ... What happen when you put your cd in the cd rom drive ? Doesn't it
load the program ? If not ? Just open the " My Computer " and view your cd
rom drive , then double click on it , this should start up the program

"Joel D" <JoelD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I know this is a simple problem, but it's been a while since I have done
> this. I purchased a CD rom that is compatible with Windows 98/ME/NT/2000.
> am running XP. How can I get this CD to install on my harddrive?
Anonymous
August 15, 2005 12:46:11 AM

Insert it into your cdrom drive.

!