System 80 Spiderman Lockdown Bar

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

Does anyone have any input as to where I may be able to get a System 80
lockdown bar? I am assuming that any System 80 lockdown bar would work on
Spiderman.

Thanks,
Tony

isn't spiderman a wide body machine? If it's the one from 76, maybe a
TZ one would work? Not sure thou cuz I think it's a gottlib

Hello Tony
I have Gottlieb lockdown bars both wide body and standard.
Contact me if you still need one.
Regards
George Riley

Tony wrote:
> Does anyone have any input as to where I may be able to get a System 80
> lockdown bar? I am assuming that any System 80 lockdown bar would work on
> Spiderman.
>
> Thanks,
> Tony

Yes, no, no, yes.