Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Repair realistic receivers

Last response: in Home Audio
September 11, 2010 2:00:40 AM

Anyone know where I might find a power switch for a
Realistic STA-2300? Is there a company that makes electronic parts for the vintage receiver business?
September 11, 2010 10:45:28 PM

It's probably a generic switch or something similar will be available so look in Radio Shack (or in UK, Maplin).

I wouldn't describe any Realistic receiver as vintage* -- veteran perhaps.

* e.g. McIntosh, Marantz, Acoustic Research, Fisher, Scott, Harman Kardon, Luxman etc.