FS/FT: World Cup 94 in Richmond,VA

Nice but unshopped example. Plays well. Very nice cabinet and new coin
door included. $1700. Looking for trades for No Good Gofers,unshopped
TZ, ??.
-Mark
6 answers Last reply
More about world richmond

    You're probably going to need to indicate that you're willing to throw
    in cash on the trades. $1700 for an unshopped WCS, especially assuming
    that the soccer ball isn't NOS, is a bit high, and a straight-up trade
    for a NGG or TZ is pretty much wishful thinking. One's a WPC-95, and
    one's a highly-sought-after widebody.

    Aron

    Almost as bad as your 1200 unshopped, non working JD you posted about
    last week :o)

    John
    jdubbbs

    Non-working? You're kidding, right? Try *reading* the description
    *without* Mary Jane's help. The thing's got 2 minor problems, and it's
    "non-working?" With an out-the-door price of $1100 for the JD, I don't
    think I'm asking too much, but then, you don't find me moaning here
    when I can't move it, now do you? You certainly don't see me looking
    for a straight up "JD for Safe Cracker" trade or anything. I'll leave
    it up to you to decide whether it's reasonable to tell someone that
    you're interested in what they have, and then not even follow through
    at all, then actually go *out of state* to buy said piece, but not even
    look at the one *you* asked about and asked to have held for you, much
    less to try to *use* someone else's friendly and trusting nature to try
    to use for trade bait what they're providing you at a fraction of the
    going rate, because you claim to have wanted said pin "for your
    collection." Not that I'm referring to anything specific here, of
    course. :O) There. I've provided a big old smile, meaning everything
    I've said above is perfectly innocent, all meant in jest. Right?

    I've got *no* problem with this guy asking for what he wants...it's a
    free country, and an open forum. Just trying to help him get *what* he
    wants, realistically. If he can *get* a NGG or TZ straight-up for his
    WCS, you know what? MORE POWER TO HIM! Go man, GO! I'll tip my hat
    off to him!

    Aron (winds up, swings, gets a *solid* hit down the baseline)

    I believe you, and have no problem with his description, his character,
    nor anything else. I'm just trying to let him know that he might be
    asking for a bit more than he's likely to get. I think he'd be better
    off saying "Willing to go +/- cash for trades, depending on title and
    condition."

    That's all I was saying.

    Aron

    Aron

    Ill send it private, so we dont kill his post jester :o)

    John
    jdubbbs

    I've bought some pins from Mark and a couple vids and would buy from him
    again. They are always as described.

    Pingeek
    http://www.pingeek.com

    <flyn4u@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Nice but unshopped example. Plays well. Very nice cabinet and new coin
    > door included. $1700. Looking for trades for No Good Gofers,unshopped
    > TZ, ??.
    > -Mark

Games Video Games Product