FS/FT: World Cup 94 in Richmond,VA

Nice but unshopped example. Plays well. Very nice cabinet and new coin
door included. $1700. Looking for trades for No Good Gofers,unshopped
TZ, ??.
-Mark

You're probably going to need to indicate that you're willing to throw
in cash on the trades. $1700 for an unshopped WCS, especially assuming
that the soccer ball isn't NOS, is a bit high, and a straight-up trade
for a NGG or TZ is pretty much wishful thinking. One's a WPC-95, and
one's a highly-sought-after widebody.

Aron

Almost as bad as your 1200 unshopped, non working JD you posted about
last week :eek:)

John
jdubbbs

Non-working? You're kidding, right? Try *reading* the description
*without* Mary Jane's help. The thing's got 2 minor problems, and it's
"non-working?" With an out-the-door price of $1100 for the JD, I don't
think I'm asking too much, but then, you don't find me moaning here
when I can't move it, now do you? You certainly don't see me looking
for a straight up "JD for Safe Cracker" trade or anything. I'll leave
it up to you to decide whether it's reasonable to tell someone that
you're interested in what they have, and then not even follow through
at all, then actually go *out of state* to buy said piece, but not even
look at the one *you* asked about and asked to have held for you, much
less to try to *use* someone else's friendly and trusting nature to try
to use for trade bait what they're providing you at a fraction of the
going rate, because you claim to have wanted said pin "for your
collection." Not that I'm referring to anything specific here, of
course. :O) There. I've provided a big old smile, meaning everything
I've said above is perfectly innocent, all meant in jest. Right?

I've got *no* problem with this guy asking for what he wants...it's a
free country, and an open forum. Just trying to help him get *what* he
wants, realistically. If he can *get* a NGG or TZ straight-up for his
WCS, you know what? MORE POWER TO HIM! Go man, GO! I'll tip my hat
off to him!

Aron (winds up, swings, gets a *solid* hit down the baseline)

I believe you, and have no problem with his description, his character,
nor anything else. I'm just trying to let him know that he might be
asking for a bit more than he's likely to get. I think he'd be better
off saying "Willing to go +/- cash for trades, depending on title and
condition."

That's all I was saying.

Aron

Aron

Ill send it private, so we dont kill his post jester :eek:)

John
jdubbbs

I've bought some pins from Mark and a couple vids and would buy from him
again. They are always as described.

Pingeek
http://www.pingeek.com