My PC recently crashed and I'm trying to get everything back as it was. I
like playing Yahoo games like TextTwist online but now when I pull them up I
only see a blank square with a small X in a box in the upper left hand
corner. What do I need to do? I use S3 Graphics ProSavage DDR if it
matters. Thanks in advance!

I found my answer and I'm posting it here in hopes it may help someone else:
By default, the Windows XP operating system comes with the Internet Explorer
6 browser without the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) installed, which is
required to run Java programs such as Yahoo! Games.

If you install Windows XP over an existing installation of Windows that
already has Internet Explorer with a JVM installed, then you should be able
to play justs fine.

At this time Microsoft no longer provides a download of the JVM if you do
not already have it installed. You are welcome to contact them for
information on where to find and download this program.

However, you have the option to download Sun's Java plug-in by visiting

http://www.java.com/en/download/help/auto_install.jsp

"Lisa" <NoOne@nospam.com> wrote in message
> My PC recently crashed and I'm trying to get everything back as it was. I
> like playing Yahoo games like TextTwist online but now when I pull them up
> only see a blank square with a small X in a box in the upper left hand
> corner. What do I need to do? I use S3 Graphics ProSavage DDR if it
> matters. Thanks in advance!

You can still get MJVM,try search at msn.com,type:Microsoft Java Virtual
Machine Locate the download from the result list,it'll have x86 on the
install-
ation file,once installed,go to windows update,update catalog,select,windows
server 2003 web edition,the xp MJVM update is available.