FS: Fish Tales conversion kit

I finally found a Fish Tales cabinet to restore and install my Fish
Tales playfield (http://www.robertwinter.com/pinball/ft/part1.htm) into.
I'll be using all the NOS FT parts I have to make this machine ultra
nice so everything I'm replacing will be available.

This "kit" will include everything needed - fully wired playfield,
translite, ROMs, speaker panel with plastic, used DMD, flopping fish
topper with dome, shooter handle, and even a set of NOS sling plastics.
I can also include a NOS decal for the playfield reel but you probably
wouldn't need it.

Everything is straight off route and will need a good cleaning and
shopping. The playfield has some slight wear around the edges of the
fish inserts, but not too bad. I have pics of everything for those
interested. This playfield could easily be restored to perfection as my
playfield was in worse shape than this one.

I know this kit will convert a BSD as that was the game I used for my
conversion (http://www.robertwinter.com/pinball/ft/part2.htm). It may
be usable on other games of that era.

Asking $800 plus shipping for everything. If it doesn't sell, I'll put
all the separate pieces on Ebay (playfield will stay complete).

Email me for pics.

Robert
-----
http://www.robertwinter.com

It looks like the kit is sold. Thanks for all the interest!

Robert
-----
http://www.robertwinter.com

Robert Winter wrote:
> I finally found a Fish Tales cabinet to restore and install my Fish
> Tales playfield (http://www.robertwinter.com/pinball/ft/part1.htm) into.
> I'll be using all the NOS FT parts I have to make this machine ultra
> nice so everything I'm replacing will be available.
>
> This "kit" will include everything needed - fully wired playfield,
> translite, ROMs, speaker panel with plastic, used DMD, flopping fish
> topper with dome, shooter handle, and even a set of NOS sling plastics.
> I can also include a NOS decal for the playfield reel but you probably
> wouldn't need it.
>
> Everything is straight off route and will need a good cleaning and
> shopping. The playfield has some slight wear around the edges of the
> fish inserts, but not too bad. I have pics of everything for those
> interested. This playfield could easily be restored to perfection as my
> playfield was in worse shape than this one.
>
> I know this kit will convert a BSD as that was the game I used for my
> conversion (http://www.robertwinter.com/pinball/ft/part2.htm). It may
> be usable on other games of that era.
>
> Asking $800 plus shipping for everything. If it doesn't sell, I'll put
> all the separate pieces on Ebay (playfield will stay complete).
>
> Email me for pics.
>
> Robert
> -----
> http://www.robertwinter.com

Interesting read/look.

Basically this would need a cabinet, boards, & translite -- am I forgetting
anything??

Greg

Just the cabinet, boards and cabinet wiring. I'm including the translite.

Robert
-----
http://www.robertwinter.com

Greg S wrote:
> Interesting read/look.
>
> Basically this would need a cabinet, boards, & translite -- am I forgetting
> anything??
>
> Greg

You've got mail.

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

"Robert Winter" <news@robertwinter.com> wrote in message
> I finally found a Fish Tales cabinet to restore and install my Fish
> Tales playfield (http://www.robertwinter.com/pinball/ft/part1.htm) into.
> I'll be using all the NOS FT parts I have to make this machine ultra
> nice so everything I'm replacing will be available.
>
> This "kit" will include everything needed - fully wired playfield,
> translite, ROMs, speaker panel with plastic, used DMD, flopping fish
> topper with dome, shooter handle, and even a set of NOS sling plastics.
> I can also include a NOS decal for the playfield reel but you probably
> wouldn't need it.
>
> Everything is straight off route and will need a good cleaning and
> shopping. The playfield has some slight wear around the edges of the
> fish inserts, but not too bad. I have pics of everything for those
> interested. This playfield could easily be restored to perfection as my
> playfield was in worse shape than this one.
>
> I know this kit will convert a BSD as that was the game I used for my
> conversion (http://www.robertwinter.com/pinball/ft/part2.htm). It may
> be usable on other games of that era.
>
> Asking $800 plus shipping for everything. If it doesn't sell, I'll put
> all the separate pieces on Ebay (playfield will stay complete).
>
> Email me for pics.
>
> Robert
> -----
> http://www.robertwinter.com

beat you by 5 minutes :)

"John P. Dayhuff" <pinhead67@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> You've got mail.
>
> --
> John P. Dayhuff
> Battle Creek, MI.
> (269) 979-3836
>
> Still looking for:
> E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
> E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!
>
> "Robert Winter" <news@robertwinter.com> wrote in message
> > I finally found a Fish Tales cabinet to restore and install my Fish
> > Tales playfield (http://www.robertwinter.com/pinball/ft/part1.htm) into.
> > I'll be using all the NOS FT parts I have to make this machine ultra
> > nice so everything I'm replacing will be available.
> >
> > This "kit" will include everything needed - fully wired playfield,
> > translite, ROMs, speaker panel with plastic, used DMD, flopping fish
> > topper with dome, shooter handle, and even a set of NOS sling plastics.
> > I can also include a NOS decal for the playfield reel but you probably
> > wouldn't need it.
> >
> > Everything is straight off route and will need a good cleaning and
> > shopping. The playfield has some slight wear around the edges of the
> > fish inserts, but not too bad. I have pics of everything for those
> > interested. This playfield could easily be restored to perfection as my
> > playfield was in worse shape than this one.
> >
> > I know this kit will convert a BSD as that was the game I used for my
> > conversion (http://www.robertwinter.com/pinball/ft/part2.htm). It may
> > be usable on other games of that era.
> >
> > Asking $800 plus shipping for everything. If it doesn't sell, I'll put
> > all the separate pieces on Ebay (playfield will stay complete).
> >
> > Email me for pics.
> >
> > Robert
> > -----
> > http://www.robertwinter.com