Shopping around for 24" WS LCD monitor...

Solution
I can't really recommend a 24" monitor in your price range since I don't really like monitors that uses TN panels.

As stated in my review, I use the Asus VK246H between 0 - 5 hours per week so I didn't mind dishing out a litttle bit of money for a cheap monitor.

Click the following link for some reviews which can help you narrow down your search:
http://www.prad.de/en/monitore/reviews.html

bossyman15

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
mmmm i just read your review... i would say i think i might go with acer lcd. however i think that monitor are pretty much new so there isn't really any reviews of this but all newegg reviews says its good but not much detail.

Trust me, I would likely give Acer (and the Samsung) a similar review. They are both 3rd tier brand names and both monitors uses similar technologies. Samsung is not a 3rd tier brand name, but that doesn't mean type do not produce crappy monitors.

I'm pretty particular about monitors; visual quality and construction are at the top of the list. Price is secondary to me.

bossyman15

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
thanks! that was very helpful! i went to frys earlier today and saw lg w2453v-pf and it looked good to me and that site have simliar model lg w2452v so i have picked my lcd i will buy.

thanks!

TRENDING THREADS