BIOS for Colorbook 486 DX4/75 !!HELP-URGENT!!

I urgently need the BIOS update for my Colorbook DX4...the file name
is: cbfh58.exe
Been in contact with Gateway but they said they don't have it
anymore!!
Please anyone?!
There are may links on the net but the file is not there anymore...
If you know for a link that still works please let me know...or send
me the file on my e-mail.

Thank you,
croupier

Hippie

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2004

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=cbfh58.exe&btnG=Google+Search

Google is your friend.

"croupier" <gregor.nemec@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I urgently need the BIOS update for my Colorbook DX4...the file name
> is: cbfh58.exe
> Been in contact with Gateway but they said they don't have it
> anymore!!
> Please anyone?!
> There are may links on the net but the file is not there anymore...
> If you know for a link that still works please let me know...or send
> me the file on my e-mail.
>
> Thank you,
> croupier

The links I mentioned that don't work anymore are exactly the ones
that Google came up with...
I tried every single link on the net (also yahoo, altavista, etc.),
but no luck...:(

Anyone with an idea where to get this damn file?!

Thanks and regards