Ultra-Quick Shipping and Superior Customer Service: Ray an..

I have been talking to Ray about getting blue flipper rubber for my
Grand Lizard and for some additional rubber ring kits. He was great
about working out a deal with me on it and alwyas VERY responsive to my
questions. I had some vacation planned for this up comming weekend and
had hoped that I would get the rubber kits in time so I could start the
shop out job on the GL and some other pins I recently bought. I paid
Ray Monday evening and figured I would have the kits by this weekend.
I got a call from my wife this evening and she said I had a package
from Action Pinball at the door. Inside were all 4 rubber kits and the
blue flipper rubber rings for the lower flippers, as promised. How the
heck do you get the stuff boxed and shipped from Utah to Ohio in under
less than 1 1/2 days? Incredible!!!!! Thanks Ray!!! You and your
staff are TOP NOTCH! Always a pleasure to do business with you.

Mike

Most people don't realize that Ray has teleportation powers, and uses
GPS and maps.google to get around. Because of this he was actually
slacking off on this order and could have had it to you once you got off
the phone. Instead he took his time, had a steak dinner that night,
slept in the next day, and finally got around to getting the order to
you *nearly* two days later. I'd be calling him on that, instead of
complimenting his supposedly *fast* service...

Ray's one of the best!

Dave

--

Dave Mercer
For Amusement Only

:) Dave's got me figgered out- still trying to model my operations after his
slick machine o'er the hills there, but admittedly still quite sloppy
here... But working on it!!!!

"Mr. Scott- more power!"

Ray J.
--