Rep check: the pinball shop

Had no trouble other than his shipping rates are high for items.

Al

Other than high prices and overcharging for shipping, no problems.

zTim

Nomad

Make sure you can pay him exactly as he wishes or he'll give you a
negative feedback in a heartbeat. I've never seen him sell anything you
can't get at half a dozen other places easier and cheaper.

nomad

Kevin Strasser wrote:

> Bought from him a few times...everything went fine. He has some items that
> you cannot find anywhere else.

I hadn't looked at any of his eBay auctions in quite awhile, but I just
did a quick search for "illions" and a bunch of 'em came right up.
Some things never change, and der Cheezmeister's dyslexia is one of
them.

- Josh A.

I have had great luck dealing with him. You just have to wait and
catch him in exactly the right mood. Now, that may be easier said than
done, or maybe I have just been lucky. However, I have had several
very good transactions with him.
Terry.

I hear that a lot, but I've discussed things offline with a few friends who
have bought from Richard (several of whom won't post that they did in RGP
because they're afraid of being slaughtered!) and every time I've ordered
from him, he's spent *more* on postage sending it to me!

I don't think he's any different than Marco's flat shipping rate in the
USA...

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"Superpin Al" <al.kuester@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Had no trouble other than his shipping rates are high for items.
>
> Al

Bought from him a few times...everything went fine. He has some items that
you cannot find anywhere else.

- Kevin

PinBotz -- Enhancements for Classic Pinball Machines
http://www.pinbotz.com
Now Available: The PinBotz Guide to the Greatest
Pinball Machines of the 80's & 90's
http://www.pinbotz.com/book

"twilightzonepinball" <tomwible@aol.com> wrote in message
> Anyone ever dealt with the pinball shop in Glenview, Ill?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Tom
>
> http://mysite.verizon.net/vze8f4tt/tomstwilightzonepinballmachineaccessories/index.html

dealt with him once on ebay and never again.
He was a total jerk several years ago.
Maybe he has changed?
doubt it

Bally pop bumper bodies, a couple of years back. Not cheap, but the
postage was more than he charged in my case as well. Would I buy
anything from him that someone else has, no. Would I buy something that
only he has, sure.

John!

nomad wrote:
> Like what? Incomplete rubber ring kits?

I have purchased some NOS plastics from him that nobody else had. Things
like the big one on the upper left in Pinbot.

"nomad" <damonoresky@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Like what? Incomplete rubber ring kits?

TRENDING THREADS