SP2 Download Eror

Hi,
I have gotten my computer to the point using WIndows Update that I see ONLY
the SP2 critical update in the download area. After clciking the install and
agreeing to the license, the download starts. About 1 minute into the
download, the following error message apprears that I cannot find reference
to in the Knowledge Base.
erroir 0x8007F0CC and it gives NO help with what the problem is ....

Can any help me ???
--
Thanks in advance for your help...

Larry H.

Malke

Larry H wrote:

> Hi,
> I have gotten my computer to the point using WIndows Update that I see
> ONLY
> the SP2 critical update in the download area. After clciking the
> install and
> agreeing to the license, the download starts. About 1 minute into the
> download, the following error message apprears that I cannot find
> reference to in the Knowledge Base.
> erroir 0x8007F0CC and it gives NO help with what the problem is ....
>
> Can any help me ???

It would be better for you to either download the full Service Pack if
you have a fast connection or just order the CD from MS (free).

Download full SP2 - http://tinyurl.com/5bobl
Order XPSP2 cd - http://tinyurl.com/6g675
Visiting a Service Center to Get SP2 - http://tinyurl.com/53xz4

Make sure your computer is ready:

Follow the Service Pack Installation Checklist -

Are You Ready for WinXP SP2? -
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?pr=windowsxpsp2

SP2 links to OEMs - http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/sp2/oemlinks.mspx

http://aumha.net - See SP2 forums