Sidewinder Force Feedback pro

Last response: in Video Games
August 9, 2004 6:02:20 AM

I have a sidewinder force feedback pro but have lost the
power suply, can anyone maybe give me a hint on how i can
get a new one?
Please help it's just a waste not having a joystick that
works...

Thanks...
August 13, 2004 1:10:53 PM

I have a Sidewinder too. Try going to control panel,
printers and other hardware, and then game controlers.
That might help. You can check the status of the
controler.

!