Sidewinder Force Feedback pro

I have a sidewinder force feedback pro but have lost the
power suply, can anyone maybe give me a hint on how i can
get a new one?
Please help it's just a waste not having a joystick that
works...

Thanks...
1 answer Last reply
More about sidewinder force feedback
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.discussion (More info?)

    I have a Sidewinder too. Try going to control panel,
    printers and other hardware, and then game controlers.
    That might help. You can check the status of the
    controler.

Microsoft Video Games