HP gigabit adapters

can somebody arrange the following HP gigabit adapters in a
chronological order and tell me where I can find more info on when were
these adapters released?

HP NC7131
HP NC7170
HP NC7781
Compaq NC 7131
Compaq NC 7780

If you have any of these adapters in hand, you can get a good estimate as to
when they were initially sold by deciphering the manufacturing dates of some of
the chips on the adapters... Ben Myers

On 26 Mar 2005 19:24:36 -0800, man.postman@gmail.com wrote:

>can somebody arrange the following HP gigabit adapters in a
>chronological order and tell me where I can find more info on when were
>these adapters released?
>
>HP NC7131
>HP NC7170
>HP NC7781
>Compaq NC 7131
>Compaq NC 7780

Johnny

<man.postman@gmail.com> wrote in message
> can somebody arrange the following HP gigabit adapters in a
> chronological order and tell me where I can find more info on when were
> these adapters released?
>
> HP NC7131
> HP NC7170
> HP NC7781
> Compaq NC 7131
> Compaq NC 7780

Current Products

NC7170
http://h18004.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/11650_div/11650_div.html

NC7780/7781 Embedded LAN on motherboards (LOMs)

http://h18004.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/11810_div/11810_div.html
http://h18004.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/11812_div/11812_div.html

Retired

NC7131

http://h18004.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/10769_div/10769_div.html

See

http://h18004.www1.hp.com/products/servers/networking/index-nic.html

For info on HP Gigabits NICs

Best regards

Johnny

Johnny <johnson_dk_remove@post_remove.tele.dk> wrote:
> http://h18004.www1.hp.com/products/servers/networking/index-nic.html

> For info on HP Gigabits NICs

And then:

http://www.hp.com/products1/serverconnectivity/adapters/index.html

for the HP 9000's and Integrity Servers.

rick jones
where do you want to be today?
feel free to post, OR email to raj in cup.hp.com but NOT BOTH...