Price Check: Super Mario Bros.

Last response: in Video Games
June 29, 2005 9:16:17 PM

Howdy guys,
I have a SMB pin I am thinking about letting go. Everything is working
100%, DMD is nice and bright. The cab and playfield are in pretty good
condition. Translite is nice and all boards are unhacked, with no
repairs except a single transistor on the driver board. It has
recently been shopped and is very clean. It would need new legs and
some touchup work on the bottom right, under the coin door. Can
someone check the book and see what I should ask for it? Also, if
anyone is interested shoot me an email. I am located in Shreveport,
Louisiana.

Thanks,
Austin
Anonymous
June 29, 2005 9:33:26 PM

I paid $1K for one, but I'm in California (where prices tend to be high) and
it was a super-nice example. I think about $800 is top of the market unless
it's ultra nice.

Randy

<AustinMGrant@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Howdy guys,
> I have a SMB pin I am thinking about letting go. Everything is working
> 100%, DMD is nice and bright. The cab and playfield are in pretty good
> condition. Translite is nice and all boards are unhacked, with no
> repairs except a single transistor on the driver board. It has
> recently been shopped and is very clean. It would need new legs and
> some touchup work on the bottom right, under the coin door. Can
> someone check the book and see what I should ask for it? Also, if
> anyone is interested shoot me an email. I am located in Shreveport,
> Louisiana.
>
> Thanks,
> Austin

Anonymous
June 29, 2005 10:29:44 PM

Alright guys, asking price is gonna be $750 for it. That seems pretty
good for a fully functioning DMD game in good shape. Email me if you
want some pics.

Austin
!