connection problem resulted from using wireless device

a b F Wireless
August 14, 2005 11:52:43 PM

I bought a netgear (wireless) to connect internet. My second computer
connects to the Internet via wireless and it work well. My computer
connects to the Internet via wire. The problem is that my computer is
always pomp up a window to ask for connection, I have to use repair
everytime to get rid of it. What is wrong with my computer? Please tell
me what should I do to solve this problem. Thank you very much.
August 15, 2005 2:07:02 AM

Check your settings here: IE/Tools/Internet Options/Connections/Never Dial
A Connection.

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)