connection problem resulted from using wireless device

I bought a netgear (wireless) to connect internet. My second computer
connects to the Internet via wireless and it work well. My computer
connects to the Internet via wire. The problem is that my computer is
always pomp up a window to ask for connection, I have to use repair
everytime to get rid of it. What is wrong with my computer? Please tell
me what should I do to solve this problem. Thank you very much.
1 answer Last reply
More about connection problem resulted wireless device

    Check your settings here: IE/Tools/Internet Options/Connections/Never Dial
    A Connection.

    --

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "yc" <zxqi@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I bought a netgear (wireless) to connect internet. My second computer
    > connects to the Internet via wireless and it work well. My computer
    > connects to the Internet via wire. The problem is that my computer is
    > always pomp up a window to ask for connection, I have to use repair
    > everytime to get rid of it. What is wrong with my computer? Please tell
    > me what should I do to solve this problem. Thank you very much.

Wireless Connection Internet Windows XP