Recovery CD for Pavilion a200n

My neighbor bought a used HP Pavilion a200n desktop
computer. He didn't get any CDs with it, and the previous
owner removed the hard drive. The XP Home sticker is still
on the side of the case. I'm going to get him a new 80GB drive.

I saw on HP's web site that I could get him a replacement
Recovery CD for this computer for about $12. Will a Recovery
CD for this computer work OK with an 80GB hard drive? Also,
will he have any type of word processor software after the
restore, such as Microsoft Word or Works?

See:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?dlc=en&lc=en&product=329403&lang=en&cc=us&docname=c00026106

For what software comes with this HP machine. And yes, it is all
included on the CD Recovery CD.

Cheers!

Bill (using a Toshiba 2595XDVD & Windows 2000)
-- written and edited within Word 2000

Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 08:37:05 -0500