Wireless internet connection problem with my computer

I have a problem with my wireless connection. The problem is that I
cannot process internet connection via wireless although my computer
told me the card beried inside working properly. When I right click the
wireless icon, there is a window comes up however, nothing is shown up
inside window. Is there any expert would like to help me with this?

Regards,

yc

kelly

Start by viewing Available Wireless Networks.

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP