Wireless internet connection problem with my computer

I have a problem with my wireless connection. The problem is that I
cannot process internet connection via wireless although my computer
told me the card beried inside working properly. When I right click the
wireless icon, there is a window comes up however, nothing is shown up
inside window. Is there any expert would like to help me with this?

Regards,

yc
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless internet connection problem computer

    Start by viewing Available Wireless Networks.

    --

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "yc" <zxqi@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I have a problem with my wireless connection. The problem is that I
    > cannot process internet connection via wireless although my computer
    > told me the card beried inside working properly. When I right click the
    > wireless icon, there is a window comes up however, nothing is shown up
    > inside window. Is there any expert would like to help me with this?
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > yc

Wireless Connection Wireless Internet Windows XP