27 number security code key

marnsteps

Honorable
Oct 24, 2012
Hello,
where do I find it? I do't have a disc for my laptop. Microsoft requiress it for their program usage. I have a Compaq ,pasero laptop

marnsteps

Honorable
Oct 24, 2012

THANX FOR YOUR UESTION... NO, I BELEIVE THAT MICROSOFT WORD/WHATEVER
ASKED FOR THE 27 NUMBER SECURITY KEY CODE OR CODE KEY? I WENT TO THIS
SITE WHEN TRING TO OPEN A DOWNLOAD OF SOMEKIND, I FORGET NOW, BUT ANYWAY
I NEVER EVEN USE MICROSOFT DEFAULT PROGRAMS. ALL I USE IS MY YAHOO E-MAIL
AND MY GOOGLE TO OOK UP STUFF. THAT'S IT!!!! HOW I GOT ON TO THIS SITE I
HAVE NO IDEA. I'M STILL LEARNING THINGS ALL THE TIME, EVETHOU I DON'T MEAN
TO.

cAN YOU THINK OFANYWHERE ELSE I COULD LOOK FOR AN ANSWER????

Marnie

bignastyid

Titan
Please don't type in caps its hard to read and is the forum version of yelling. Microsoft word is part of office. On some systems it comes pre installed as a trial but after a period of time you have to buy a product key to keep using it. If you bought it with the system the key is on the packaging the office discs came in. If you have lost this then you will have to by another key.

marnsteps

Honorable
Oct 24, 2012

hi..........It's me again.....Marnie, I went back to look at your 1st response. If I get
back to the site that ask me for the 27? number to acess it. I will see if I read it wrong
and in fact it ask me for a 25 digit number, where would I find that? I have looked on every paper and booklet that came with my computer but NO 25 or 27 digit/numbers
anywhere. So......................I don't know...........

marnsteps

Honorable
Oct 24, 2012

Thanx for all your help, ideas and questions..... I happened to get myself on that page
again and it said:"microsoft office and student 2007 (Microsoft Word) enter Product
Key 25 characters.

I kept trying to find out the info I needed by myself and just got overwhelmed, I just
had to shut it down for tonight. If need to find it again.......What a pain in the____.

Thanx Again................

PS: I did find out it was already installed on my laptop, for how long thou: "That's the
question!!!!"