Help and information needed for a 1947 Bally Melody woodrail

I recently bought a 1947 Bally Melody pinball. This was Bally's first
flipper game. I'm trying to get it up and running but need some help
understanding the rules of the game. Any information or help anyone can
provide about this game would be greatly appreciated. The Internet Pinball
Database refers to a "rolldown" version of this game called Melody Roll.
What is a rolldown game and how is it different? Would anyone happen to have
schematics or scorecards or anything for the game? Does anyone have Alan
Tate's email address? He's from Australia and supplied the IPDB with the
pictures of this game.

Marvin G.
EM Pinball, And Nothing But!
http://mysite.verizon.net/~woodrails

Hi,

I have a Melody. Unfortunately, I do not have the score cards. I wish I
did. I do have a schematic copy that I purchased from Steve Young. It
has been a while since I played the game, but it is set up in the
museum. If you have specific quesitons about the operation of the game,
I would be happy to try to answer them.

Steve