DELL - "Off Lease" Servers Available

I have a large number of DELL, and some Compaq servers that have
returned from lease. If you have any interest, call me at (800)
431-7717, ext.6191

You can see a small sample of what we have at < www.erpcsales.com

I don't understand your pricing at all. For example, you have a Dell PE2300
with a Pentium II-400, 256MB, 96GB for $352.

At Dell's Small Business Site, I just configured an SC420, Dual Processor
P4-2.8, 512MB, 160GB for $538.

I can't see your server being worth more than $50-75.

Tom
"electrorent" <dthompson@electrorent-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in
message news:91ab2$4248c519$455da0d2$11415@allthenewsgroups.com...
>I have a large number of DELL, and some Compaq servers that have
> returned from lease. If you have any interest, call me at (800)
> 431-7717, ext.6191
>
> You can see a small sample of what we have at < www.erpcsales.com

TRENDING THREADS