Sign in with
Your question

Canon iP4000 service manual

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
February 25, 2010 12:33:28 PM

Hello, I have a Canon iP4000 printer. I want to clean the waste tank, but don't know how to do it. Can anyone tell me what to do to clean the waste tank?
February 25, 2010 5:49:38 PM

When the LED lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the specified number of time(s) according to the function listed in the table below. (Each time
the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.)

4 times Green Waste ink counter resetting

good luck

daniel
February 25, 2010 5:51:22 PM

1) With the printer power turned off, while pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press and hold the Power button. (DO NOT release the buttons. The LED lights in
green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (DO NOT release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button 2 times, and then release both the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the
Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.)

almost forgotten - > the step described above is the fourth.

:) 

daniel
March 1, 2010 8:10:31 PM

Thanks for this info. What I really want to do is clean the waste ink tank; how do I do that?
!