Blue screen appear.

My notebook often gets the blue stop screen with the following technical
information:

stop 0x000000F4(0x00000003,0x81215B70,0x81215CE4,0x805F9F88)
Begining dump of physical memory.
Physical dump complete.

Can anybody help me to solve this trouble?
Thanks.
8 answers Last reply
More about blue screen appear

    Change the RAM memory and see if you have errors after it. (You shouldnt)

    Grego wrote:

    > Change the RAM memory and see if you have errors after it. (You shouldnt)

    GREAT idea. The OP merely needs to reach into a pocket, pull out some
    spare RAM and install it into the laptop.

    You're good.

    Hi,

    Locate the .dmp file and send it to me using the email address used here
    (rick@mvps.org). Use the subject line 'per req' to get past the filters or I
    will not see it. I will be happy to try and analyze it for the cause of the
    error. Generally, 0xF4 indicates an abnormal termination of a crucial system
    process.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Nam" <Nam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My notebook often gets the blue stop screen with the following technical
    > information:
    >
    > stop 0x000000F4(0x00000003,0x81215B70,0x81215CE4,0x805F9F88)
    > Begining dump of physical memory.
    > Physical dump complete.
    >
    > Can anybody help me to solve this trouble?
    > Thanks.

    Hi

    Please try the following link to Jim Eshelman's web page - right hand column
    (F4)

    http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "Nam" <Nam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My notebook often gets the blue stop screen with the following technical
    > information:
    >
    > stop 0x000000F4(0x00000003,0x81215B70,0x81215CE4,0x805F9F88)
    > Begining dump of physical memory.
    > Physical dump complete.
    >
    > Can anybody help me to solve this trouble?
    > Thanks.

    Try to recall when did it appear?Did it appear after installing any
    software/hardware?
    Did you try system restore?

    regards,
    ssg MS-MVP

    Nam wrote:
    > My notebook often gets the blue stop screen with the following technical
    > information:
    >
    > stop 0x000000F4(0x00000003,0x81215B70,0x81215CE4,0x805F9F88)
    > Begining dump of physical memory.
    > Physical dump complete.
    >
    > Can anybody help me to solve this trouble?
    > Thanks.

    I had the same problem, and it wasn't solved till I've changed the RAM memory!
    If you are out of the subject, please don't bore us!

    Regards

    "The Cuddly Curmudgeon" wrote:

    > Grego wrote:
    >
    > > Change the RAM memory and see if you have errors after it. (You shouldnt)
    >
    > GREAT idea. The OP merely needs to reach into a pocket, pull out some
    > spare RAM and install it into the laptop.
    >
    > You're good.

    Hi Nam,

    While bad RAM certainly can be the cause of your system halts it is more
    likely that the issue is with a bad driver on your system. We should check
    before you spend money on RAM. :)

    To determine what driver is causing the problem I need you to enable driver
    verifier.
    Steps:
    1) Windows Key + R
    2) Type in 'verifier' and hit enter
    3) Make sure 'Create Standard Setting' is selected and hit next
    4) Click on 'Select all drivers installed on this computer' and hit Finish
    5) Reboot

    There is a possibility that your computer will crash on reboot. If this
    occurs hit F8 when rebooting just before the windows logo screen and select
    the safe mode boot option. Follow the same steps above but on step 4 choose
    'Select driver names from a list'; hit next; check the box next to any
    driver where the provider is not Microsoft; hit Finish; reboot.

    This will slow the performance of you computer a little while enabled but
    will hopefully catch the driver causing corruption. Next time you crash
    the blue screen will hopefully say something like
    "DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION". If this occurs please send the
    corresponding minidump (by default it is at c:\windows\Minidump ) my way.
    If you have any questions or I didn't explain something well enough don't
    hesitate to e-mail me (remove "online") back. Good Luck,

    Joshua Smith
    OpenGL Test Lab
    Microsoft
    -----

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security

    "Nam" <Nam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My notebook often gets the blue stop screen with the following technical
    > information:
    >
    > stop 0x000000F4(0x00000003,0x81215B70,0x81215CE4,0x805F9F88)
    > Begining dump of physical memory.
    > Physical dump complete.
    >
    > Can anybody help me to solve this trouble?
    > Thanks.

    Hi Joshua,
    I tried to send you but it seems your emails doesn't exist?
    Is your email address; joshsm@online.microsoft.com?
    Do I have your incorrect email? Could you contact me to my address:
    manman2002vn@yahoo.com.
    Thank u.
    "Joshua Smith [MSFT]" wrote:

    > Hi Nam,
    >
    > While bad RAM certainly can be the cause of your system halts it is more
    > likely that the issue is with a bad driver on your system. We should check
    > before you spend money on RAM. :)
    >
    > To determine what driver is causing the problem I need you to enable driver
    > verifier.
    > Steps:
    > 1) Windows Key + R
    > 2) Type in 'verifier' and hit enter
    > 3) Make sure 'Create Standard Setting' is selected and hit next
    > 4) Click on 'Select all drivers installed on this computer' and hit Finish
    > 5) Reboot
    >
    > There is a possibility that your computer will crash on reboot. If this
    > occurs hit F8 when rebooting just before the windows logo screen and select
    > the safe mode boot option. Follow the same steps above but on step 4 choose
    > 'Select driver names from a list'; hit next; check the box next to any
    > driver where the provider is not Microsoft; hit Finish; reboot.
    >
    > This will slow the performance of you computer a little while enabled but
    > will hopefully catch the driver causing corruption. Next time you crash
    > the blue screen will hopefully say something like
    > "DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION". If this occurs please send the
    > corresponding minidump (by default it is at c:\windows\Minidump ) my way.
    > If you have any questions or I didn't explain something well enough don't
    > hesitate to e-mail me (remove "online") back. Good Luck,
    >

    > Joshua Smith
    > OpenGL Test Lab
    > Microsoft
    > -----

    > "Nam" <Nam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > My notebook often gets the blue stop screen with the following technical
    > > information:
    > >
    > > stop 0x000000F4(0x00000003,0x81215B70,0x81215CE4,0x805F9F88)
    > > Begining dump of physical memory.
    > > Physical dump complete.
    > >
    > > Can anybody help me to solve this trouble?
    > > Thanks.

Notebooks Microsoft Physical Memory Blue Screen Windows XP