My notebook often gets the blue stop screen with the following technical
information:

stop 0x000000F4(0x00000003,0x81215B70,0x81215CE4,0x805F9F88)
Begining dump of physical memory.
Physical dump complete.

Can anybody help me to solve this trouble?
Thanks.

Change the RAM memory and see if you have errors after it. (You shouldnt)

Grego wrote:

> Change the RAM memory and see if you have errors after it. (You shouldnt)

GREAT idea. The OP merely needs to reach into a pocket, pull out some
spare RAM and install it into the laptop.

You're good.

Hi,

Locate the .dmp file and send it to me using the email address used here
(rick@mvps.org). Use the subject line 'per req' to get past the filters or I
will not see it. I will be happy to try and analyze it for the cause of the
error. Generally, 0xF4 indicates an abnormal termination of a crucial system
process.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Nam" <Nam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My notebook often gets the blue stop screen with the following technical
> information:
>
> stop 0x000000F4(0x00000003,0x81215B70,0x81215CE4,0x805F9F88)
> Begining dump of physical memory.
> Physical dump complete.
>
> Can anybody help me to solve this trouble?
> Thanks.

Hi

Please try the following link to Jim Eshelman's web page - right hand column
(F4)

http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"Nam" <Nam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My notebook often gets the blue stop screen with the following technical
> information:
>
> stop 0x000000F4(0x00000003,0x81215B70,0x81215CE4,0x805F9F88)
> Begining dump of physical memory.
> Physical dump complete.
>
> Can anybody help me to solve this trouble?
> Thanks.

Try to recall when did it appear?Did it appear after installing any
software/hardware?
Did you try system restore?

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

Nam wrote:
> My notebook often gets the blue stop screen with the following technical
> information:
>
> stop 0x000000F4(0x00000003,0x81215B70,0x81215CE4,0x805F9F88)
> Begining dump of physical memory.
> Physical dump complete.
>
> Can anybody help me to solve this trouble?
> Thanks.

I had the same problem, and it wasn't solved till I've changed the RAM memory!
If you are out of the subject, please don't bore us!

Regards

"The Cuddly Curmudgeon" wrote:

> Grego wrote:
>
> > Change the RAM memory and see if you have errors after it. (You shouldnt)
>
> GREAT idea. The OP merely needs to reach into a pocket, pull out some
> spare RAM and install it into the laptop.
>
> You're good.

Hi Nam,

While bad RAM certainly can be the cause of your system halts it is more
likely that the issue is with a bad driver on your system. We should check
before you spend money on RAM. :)

To determine what driver is causing the problem I need you to enable driver
verifier.
Steps:
1) Windows Key + R
2) Type in 'verifier' and hit enter
3) Make sure 'Create Standard Setting' is selected and hit next
4) Click on 'Select all drivers installed on this computer' and hit Finish
5) Reboot

There is a possibility that your computer will crash on reboot. If this
occurs hit F8 when rebooting just before the windows logo screen and select
the safe mode boot option. Follow the same steps above but on step 4 choose
'Select driver names from a list'; hit next; check the box next to any
driver where the provider is not Microsoft; hit Finish; reboot.

This will slow the performance of you computer a little while enabled but
will hopefully catch the driver causing corruption. Next time you crash
the blue screen will hopefully say something like
"DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION". If this occurs please send the
corresponding minidump (by default it is at c:\windows\Minidump ) my way.
If you have any questions or I didn't explain something well enough don't
hesitate to e-mail me (remove "online") back. Good Luck,

Joshua Smith
OpenGL Test Lab
Microsoft
-----

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security

"Nam" <Nam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My notebook often gets the blue stop screen with the following technical
> information:
>
> stop 0x000000F4(0x00000003,0x81215B70,0x81215CE4,0x805F9F88)
> Begining dump of physical memory.
> Physical dump complete.
>
> Can anybody help me to solve this trouble?
> Thanks.

Hi Joshua,
I tried to send you but it seems your emails doesn't exist?
Is your email address; joshsm@online.microsoft.com?
Do I have your incorrect email? Could you contact me to my address:
manman2002vn@yahoo.com.
Thank u.