windows rms

Hi all. I am trying out the windows rights management service. I have
installed the rms software for server on my domain controller on windows
2003. I have provision the rms server and have enrolled the certificate. I
have installed rms client on the client pc and logon with a valid domain
user. However when i used word 2003 and select permissions->restrict
permission as->use a microsoft windows account, i was prompted with "an
unexpected error occured". What steps did i left out on the client side? Thks
in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about windows

    You will need to repost this to a Win2003 group. This group is for XP. To repost there and since you are using that awful CDO interface copy\paste the link below to your browsers address bar to access them.

    --
    Peter

    "inenewbl" <inenewbl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BBA32A7C-9D4E-4485-A9EF-747BC4FE4773@microsoft.com...
    > Hi all. I am trying out the windows rights management service. I have
    > installed the rms software for server on my domain controller on windows
    > 2003. I have provision the rms server and have enrolled the certificate. I
    > have installed rms client on the client pc and logon with a valid domain
    > user. However when i used word 2003 and select permissions->restrict
    > permission as->use a microsoft windows account, i was prompted with "an
    > unexpected error occured". What steps did i left out on the client side? Thks
    > in advance.

Microsoft Windows XP