Outlook: 2 month calendar in week view?

jeff

In Outlook 2002, I like the one week calendar view with the Taskbar visible
on the right. But I believe there is also a similar view that includes a 2
month calendar on the top right. I cannot find it. How do I make the 2
month calendar visible on the top right of the one week view?

--

Jeff Stevens
Email address deliberately false to avoid spam

Jeff wrote:
> In Outlook 2002, I like the one week calendar view with the Taskbar visible
> on the right. But I believe there is also a similar view that includes a 2
> month calendar on the top right. I cannot find it. How do I make the 2
> month calendar visible on the top right of the one week view?

I suggest you try posting this to one of the following groups:

--
Tom Porterfield
MS-MVP Windows