Denon DN-C635 parts

Hello, where can I buy a replacement cage for the sled gears in a Denon DN-C635 player??
1 answer Last reply
More about denon c635 parts
  1. Try putting the model name into Google -- there are specialists who sell CD player components (these are usually generic parts even in better brands like Denon) and prices are not too silly even for the whole laser/sled assembly.

    Be careful when working on these though as there are static damage risks.
Ask a new question

Read More

Pro Audio Audio Product