Is this computer suitable for me?

Hello I have been waiting quite some time for the release of the AMD trinity APU desktop processors and finaly I have found a HP computer that has one inside. I want to make sure it is a good computer and can run some games on it. The games I play are League of Legends, Team Fortress 2, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2 (I have played the beta and cant wait for the release!!!), and hopefully if the computer can handle it: Battlefield 3 and Black ops 2... I hope to get at least 40 FPS on each game on medium settings, in at least 1280x720 dimensions. So here is the computer on Newegg: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883157362 and it is $599. But I found it on officemax for $100 off at $499!!! If anything can someone tell me if it can run these games at my preferred FPS or if there is a better computer out there for this amount, or could I build myself a better one, and if so what parts should I get. My budget is $500 so thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about computer suitable
  1. you'd be better off building your own..... building one is ALWAYS the best way to get exactly what you want out of your rig.
Ask a new question

Read More

Hewlett Packard Computer Games Computers Product