Logitech z-5300 Audio Cable Question

Hi; I recently pulled my Logitech Z-5300 out of the basement to use with my computer. I noticed that I'm missing the audio connector, the three pieces that connect into the sub, with the audio cable connecting to the computer.

Can anyone tell me what this piece is called? The exact piece I am looking for is (http://images.sudhian.com/review/audio/z5300/image010.jpg) on the right. Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you.

I probably didn't describe the piece very well, but the part I'm looking is the one on the right.
1 answer Last reply
More about logitech 5300 audio cable question
  1. The cables are called stereo minijack cables.
Ask a new question

Read More

Logitech Audio Cable Computers