Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Power brick

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
January 29, 2010 8:22:32 PM


I have a HP 90Watt power brick. The center pin in the DC plug broke. I need a replacement end plug, or the complete molded cable. Has anyone a source for obtaining this end or cable? The plug is the 7.4mm size, the new Black one.

Thanks, RHM820

More about : power brick

January 31, 2010 7:55:20 PM

try to find a cable on ebay. the worst that would happen is you would have to pay $40-50 for a new power supply and then you would have 2 in case one broke.