Not enough space on temporary folder (message)

I am trying to install an upgrade program (Tom Tom SatNav Software) to my
PDA. This has to be done through the desktop PC
When I insert the CD into the drive of my PC and try to run the Setup
program I get the error message " Not enough free space on temporary folder"
"Cannot run Setup"
I can't find a Temporary folder with anything in it, I have deleted all the
cookies and Temporary Internet files but still the same message.
Can anyone help please?

Is the PDA connected to the computer when you try to run setup? The program
will usually tell you when to connect the PDA.

"Ribcage" wrote:

> I am trying to install an upgrade program (Tom Tom SatNav Software) to my
> PDA. This has to be done through the desktop PC
> When I insert the CD into the drive of my PC and try to run the Setup
> program I get the error message " Not enough free space on temporary folder"
> "Cannot run Setup"
> I can't find a Temporary folder with anything in it, I have deleted all the
> cookies and Temporary Internet files but still the same message.
> Can anyone help please?

I get the message whether the PDA is connected or not, I have done this
before and it worked fine. Now I'm totaly confused. Do you know where this
Temporary Folder is located?

"Ribcage" <Ribcage@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

|>I am trying to install an upgrade program (Tom Tom SatNav Software) to my
|>PDA. This has to be done through the desktop PC
|>When I insert the CD into the drive of my PC and try to run the Setup
|>program I get the error message " Not enough free space on temporary folder"
|>"Cannot run Setup"
|>I can't find a Temporary folder with anything in it, I have deleted all the
|>cookies and Temporary Internet files but still the same message.
|>Can anyone help please?

Start/Run <type in> %Temp% <enter>

This will take you to the temp directory, you might also check your HD
to see if it's full and delete items supply some work space.

--

Elegant Universe from NOVA
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/program.html

Start | Run | Type: %tmp% | Click OK |