2 new backglass rescreenes available

Palooka and Royal Guard rescreen backglasses now available from Ron &
Nancy Webb. Please visit our web site for complete details.

www.pinballglass.homestead.com

Ron & Nancy make some nice glasses- don't hesitate to buy from them if they
have something you need (or may need down the road- ie: "get it while you
can"). Well packed and fast shipping too.

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

<ronwebb@monmouth.com> wrote in message
> Palooka and Royal Guard rescreen backglasses now available from Ron &
> Nancy Webb. Please visit our web site for complete details.
>
> www.pinballglass.homestead.com

I will certainly second you on that, Ray.

Great stuff.

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8