Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question


Last response: in Home Audio
September 24, 2010 2:15:14 AM

I am looking for a face plate for a Marantz 510M AMP.

More about : question

September 24, 2010 3:27:46 AM

There are various vintage audio site which may have forums or contact lists for parts and repairs. I know there's a few specialist Marantz restorers on the internet. I'd Google the model name and "vintage Marantz" and see what comes up.

What a handsome amp you have --- I'm fond of the 1050 integrated amp I have which must date from the late 1970's, found in the garbage a couple of months ago in decent cosmetic condition and still works absolutely perfectly. Find the Marantz sound a bit bright, personally.