Info req: 1959 Williams Tic-Tac_toe...any idea what it's w..

my wife owns this machine, she's had it for years, mostly sitting in
storage. we've just moved into a smaller apartment with less storage
space and need to get rid of a few things. quite original condition,
works fine on the infrequent occasions its been used but needs moderate
maintenance. looked around the 'net but can't seem to find much info on
it...any views on what it's worth would be appreciated, or where i can
go to get more info/value (bearing in mind that i'm in australia!).
many tia, john. :)

The latest price guide say's $175 to $850. The later being in
excellent condition and working 100%.

zTim

Hi John

I've sent you an email re the machine