Process to connecting ps3 to PC monitor:
* Determine whether your computer monitor has support for HDMI video by referring to your owner's manual.
* Plug both the PS3 and the computer monitor into a wall socket.
* Plug the HDMI cable into the monitor's HDMI port by aligning either side with the port and pressing firmly.
* Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the "HDMI Out" port on the PS3. Press firmly on both ends of the cable to ensure that they are fully connected.
* Press "Power" on your computer monitor. To turn the PS3 on, press the "Main Power" switch.
Thanks and Regards,
Derren BrownTranscription service