Bluetooth module 300 Truemobile

Hi Guys,
I brought a Dell 8600 just over 1 year ago and still love it and it's going
hard. However, when I brought the computer, I didn't find the need for a
bluetooth module. NOW I do and need one's help. I would like to get the
TrueMobile 300 Internal Bluetooth module but I can't find one Not even on
dell's website. They only sell it when you buy a brand new computer.
Anyway, when and If I can find one, where do I install it? Which case under
the laptop is it? or do i have to rip the whole thing apart?

Ta

Paul

here's how it is installed... if you call tech support they should be able
to tell you the part number of the card and with that in hand you should
then be able to order it from dell spare parts.
http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/ins8500/en/8500/sm/blue.htm?c=us&l=en&s=gen&cs=
or
http://tinyurl.com/6r44u

"Peace-Angel" <safasfd@asdfasdf.com> wrote in message
> Hi Guys,
> I brought a Dell 8600 just over 1 year ago and still love it and it's
> going hard. However, when I brought the computer, I didn't find the need
> for a bluetooth module. NOW I do and need one's help. I would like to get
> the TrueMobile 300 Internal Bluetooth module but I can't find one Not even
> on dell's website. They only sell it when you buy a brand new computer.
> Anyway, when and If I can find one, where do I install it? Which case
> under the laptop is it? or do i have to rip the whole thing apart?
>
> Ta
>
> Paul

"Peace-Angel" <safasfd@asdfasdf.com> wrote in message
> Hi Guys,
> I brought a Dell 8600 just over 1 year ago and still love it and it's
> going hard. However, when I brought the computer, I didn't find the need
> for a bluetooth module. NOW I do and need one's help. I would like to get
> the TrueMobile 300 Internal Bluetooth module but I can't find one Not even
> on dell's website. They only sell it when you buy a brand new computer.
> Anyway, when and If I can find one, where do I install it? Which case
> under the laptop is it? or do i have to rip the whole thing apart?
>
> Ta
>
> Paul

ebay (UK) has 2 for sale at this time.

if you are USA try ebay there

dj

Al

I purchased one on ebay for my 8600, fact is if you can't find one I have an
extra (brand new) I'l sell. It took less than five minutes to install. I
use mine for a Bluetooth Mouse.
Al
al@sposeto(remove).net