Missing Microsoft File

Some how I have lost a shared file: C:\Documents and Settings\Raymond
Matthews\Local Settings\ Tempory internet files\354D67x4\YC931736\Offline\n.
Up to now it as not caused a problem but I would like to put it right.Can
anyone
help.
thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about missing microsoft file

    THE Old ONE wrote:

    > Some how I have lost a shared file: C:\Documents and Settings\Raymond
    > Matthews\Local Settings\ Tempory internet
    > files\354D67x4\YC931736\Offline\n. Up to now it as not caused a
    > problem but I would like to put it right.Can anyone
    > help.
    > thanks

    Temporary Internet Files are just that: temporary. You should be
    emptying them out on a regular basis. There shouldn't be any shared
    files running from any temporary files folders. What error message are
    you getting that is causing the problem? Remember that you need to
    supply details - we can't see your computer from here.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

    Not sure but that looks like a temporary internet file , if you are getting
    any erors relating to missing files please try synchronize any offline web
    pages.

    Otherwise you can send more details on when and where you recieve this error
    , if indeed there are any errors?
    --
    ________
    NIC

    "THE Old ONE" wrote:

    > Some how I have lost a shared file: C:\Documents and Settings\Raymond
    > Matthews\Local Settings\ Tempory internet files\354D67x4\YC931736\Offline\n.
    > Up to now it as not caused a problem but I would like to put it right.Can
    > anyone
    > help.
    > thanks

    Tempory internet files are just that, TEMPORARY! It is never recommended,
    or encourage, to keep important files/documents in any of the following
    files:

    C:\Documents and Settings\{Windows XP username}\Local Settings\Tempory
    internet files
    C:\Documents and Settings\{Windows XP username}\Local Settings\Temp
    C:\TEMP
    C:\TMP
    C:\Windows\TEMP
    C:\Windows\TMP

    "THE Old ONE" <THEOldONE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Some how I have lost a shared file: C:\Documents and Settings\Raymond
    > Matthews\Local Settings\ Tempory internet
    > files\354D67x4\YC931736\Offline\n.
    > Up to now it as not caused a problem but I would like to put it right.Can
    > anyone
    > help.
    > thanks

Microsoft Internet Windows XP