Missing Microsoft File

August 15, 2005 11:50:05 AM

Some how I have lost a shared file: C:\Documents and Settings\Raymond
Matthews\Local Settings\ Tempory internet files\354D67x4\YC931736\Offline\n.
Up to now it as not caused a problem but I would like to put it right.Can
anyone
help.
thanks

More about : missing microsoft file

August 15, 2005 12:16:29 PM

THE Old ONE wrote:

> Some how I have lost a shared file: C:\Documents and Settings\Raymond
> Matthews\Local Settings\ Tempory internet
> files\354D67x4\YC931736\Offline\n. Up to now it as not caused a
> problem but I would like to put it right.Can anyone
> help.
> thanks

Temporary Internet Files are just that: temporary. You should be
emptying them out on a regular basis. There shouldn't be any shared
files running from any temporary files folders. What error message are
you getting that is causing the problem? Remember that you need to
supply details - we can't see your computer from here.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

Not sure but that looks like a temporary internet file , if you are getting
any erors relating to missing files please try synchronize any offline web
pages.

Otherwise you can send more details on when and where you recieve this error
, if indeed there are any errors?
--
________
NIC

"THE Old ONE" wrote:

> Some how I have lost a shared file: C:\Documents and Settings\Raymond
> Matthews\Local Settings\ Tempory internet files\354D67x4\YC931736\Offline\n.
> Up to now it as not caused a problem but I would like to put it right.Can
> anyone
> help.
> thanks
Anonymous
August 15, 2005 8:45:23 PM

Tempory internet files are just that, TEMPORARY! It is never recommended,
or encourage, to keep important files/documents in any of the following
files:

C:\Documents and Settings\{Windows XP username}\Local Settings\Tempory
internet files
C:\Documents and Settings\{Windows XP username}\Local Settings\Temp
C:\TEMP
C:\TMP
C:\Windows\TEMP
C:\Windows\TMP