mn100 SW does not install

I try to do the installation of the MN-100 base station
SW on my windows XP and it always quits before finishing.
It says that the installation got interrupted and I must
restart the installer, always the same problem??

Hi,

Have you tried downloading the install file again to ensure that the one you
got isn't corrupted?

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

Protect Your PC: 3 steps to help ensure your PC is protected
Microsoft wants to help ensure your PC is protected from the latest
Blaster virus, as well as from future threats. Please go to
www.microsoft.com/protect and follow these steps today.

1. Use an Internet Firewall
2. Update Your Computer
3. Use Up-to-Date Antivirus Software

To get more information and resources about how to help protect
your PC, go to http://www.microsoft.com/protect