I would like to add new user, but the window is empty.
There are only three buttons Back Forward and Home of Users. I had tried to
click any of them, but nothing happend.
So I can not change any settings of my users' properties.
What could be the problem?

"sheva" <sheva@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to add new user, but the window is empty.
> There are only three buttons Back Forward and Home of Users. I had tried
> click any of them, but nothing happend.
> So I can not change any settings of my users' properties.
> What could be the problem?

User Accounts applet is completely blank
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/useracc.htm

[Courtesy of Ramesh Srinivasan, MVP]

--
William

Thanks for your help
I have typed the first 2 command, but i got fault messages. Then i typed the
third (regsvr32 /i mshtml.dll) and that was successful, but my problem is
still unsolved because the add user page is still blank.
What else can i do?

> "WTC" wrote:
>
>> "sheva" <sheva@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I would like to add new user, but the window is empty.
>> > There are only three buttons Back Forward and Home of Users. I had
>> > tried
>> > click any of them, but nothing happend.
>> > So I can not change any settings of my users' properties.
>> > What could be the problem?
>>

>> User Accounts applet is completely blank
>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/useracc.htm
>>
>> [Courtesy of Ramesh Srinivasan, MVP]
>>
> Thanks for your help
> I have typed the first 2 command, but i got fault messages. Then i typed
> the
> third (regsvr32 /i mshtml.dll) and that was successful, but my problem is
> still unsolved because the add user page is still blank.
> What else can i do?

What was the exact error message? What version of XP do you have, Home or
Pro? And what Service Pack level is your version of XP?

Could you look in the Event Viewer and post the error message, if any. The
Event Viewer is located here:

Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Event Viewer.

You can create users here also by typing the following in the Run Dialog box

control userpasswords2

If this has happened recently, you could try to use System Restore. System
Restore is location in the Start Menu.

All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore.

--
William

At the end I can solve the problem with your help. I have found some command
on the link that you gave me. I think regsvr32 jscript.dll or regsvr32
vbscript.dll solve the problem and i can add user again.

Thanks for your help!

> "WTC" wrote:
>
>> "sheva" <sheva@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I would like to add new user, but the window is empty.
>> > There are only three buttons Back Forward and Home of Users. I had
>> > tried
>> > click any of them, but nothing happend.
>> > So I can not change any settings of my users' properties.
>> > What could be the problem?
>>

>> User Accounts applet is completely blank
>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/useracc.htm
>>
>> [Courtesy of Ramesh Srinivasan, MVP]
>>
> At the end I can solve the problem with your help. I have found some
> command
> on the link that you gave me. I think regsvr32 jscript.dll or regsvr32
> vbscript.dll solve the problem and i can add user again.
>
> Thanks for your help!

You're welcome.

--
William