What does HUO stand for?

19 answers Last reply
More about what stand

    So, what does LTG stand for?

    Kidding.

    Drew

    > > Home Use Only. LTG :)

    I thought LTG means one of the following...

    Labor Time Guide
    Laboratory Test Group
    Language Technology Group
    Leitung (German: direction)
    Lesson Topic Guide
    Lieutenant General
    Lightning
    Line Trunk Group
    Linear Threshold Gate
    Local Tactical Grid
    Long Term Gain
    Low Temperature Growth

    Yea, I'm an engineer and not particularly imaginative apparently...

    Lloyd Olson wrote:
    > You forgot Lower Towne Ghetto and Large Tasty Goobers. LTG :)
    >
    > "MrSanRamon" <mrsanramon@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > > I thought LTG means one of the following...
    > >
    > > Labor Time Guide
    > > Laboratory Test Group
    > > Language Technology Group
    > > Leitung (German: direction)
    > > Lesson Topic Guide
    > > Lieutenant General
    > > Lightning
    > > Line Trunk Group
    > > Linear Threshold Gate
    > > Local Tactical Grid
    > > Long Term Gain
    > > Low Temperature Growth

    Hidden Under Outhouse?

    bogart
    www.pinrestore.com

    Overpriced games.

    "bstnguy" wrote:
    > What does HUO stand for?

    Has Undergone Operation....

    ;)
    Ray J.
    --
    Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
    Salt Lake City, Utah USA

    Heavy
    Ugly and
    Old.

    This describes many a pinball machine unfortunately. :-)

    Home Use Only. LTG :)

    "bstnguy" <bstnguy@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > What does HUO stand for?

    http://www.pinballnews.com/learn/acronyms.html Martin's Pinball News site
    has acronyms explained, this should help you. LTG :)

    "Lloyd Olson" <ltg@ssbilliards.com> wrote in message
    > Home Use Only. LTG :)
    >
    > "bstnguy" <bstnguy@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > > What does HUO stand for?

    Launch Those Geese. LTG :)

    "Driz" <tinko1847@aol.com> wrote in message
    > So, what does LTG stand for?

    > Drew

    Learn To Google

    <scott@farrar.com> wrote:
    > Overpriced games.

    Good one-

    Horrendously
    and
    Unimaginatively
    Overpriced...

    ;)
    Ray J.
    --
    Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
    Salt Lake City, Utah USA
    Web: www.actionpinball.com

    Hope U Oblige ...and pay me twice it's worth.

    - Q

    Home Use Only
    "bstnguy" <bstnguy@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > What does HUO stand for?

    ROTFLMAO!! :P

    --
    Cliffy - CARGPB2
    A passion for pinball!

    "bstnguy" <bstnguy@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > What does HUO stand for?

    Another marketing ploy, often seen with words like "minty", "fresh", "ignore
    the coin entrance wear", "yes, the factory put lock bars on it", "only 200
    plays on it", "9+", etc.

    :-)

    Jack

    nice:).......and true
    the one i love is when people have a pin, for example, made in 1978
    that they are selling and say its "huo most of its life" "its been in
    "home use" since 1985" etc.
    no kidding, i thought it was still in the arcade or on route still
    here in 2005:)

    HUO is as abused a term as MINT. Or I should probably say,
    "misinterpreted". Not necessarily wrongly-applied (ie: calling a game HUO
    when it's not- even though that happens a lot) but rather in the sense that
    HUO usually makes people think a game is in pristine condition, albeit used.

    Used is used- just like cars, some pins get used more than others. HUO is
    to pins, like "one owner" is to cars. Doesn't really mean much- the car
    could have been driven to the grocery store on the weekends for the last 30
    years or taken on a 80 mile commute to work and back every day for decades.

    All relative....

    Ray J.
    --

    "i'm happy-talky-talking tina, here's your extra ball" <who_won@hotmail.com>
    wrote in message
    > nice:).......and true
    > the one i love is when people have a pin, for example, made in 1978
    > that they are selling and say its "huo most of its life" "its been in
    > "home use" since 1985" etc.
    > no kidding, i thought it was still in the arcade or on route still
    > here in 2005:)

Games Video Games