What does HUO stand for?

Last response: in Video Games
June 30, 2005 3:48:23 PM

What does HUO stand for?

More about : huo stand

Anonymous
June 30, 2005 3:59:18 PM

So, what does LTG stand for?

Kidding.

Drew

> > Home Use Only. LTG :)
Anonymous
June 30, 2005 4:10:19 PM

I thought LTG means one of the following...

Labor Time Guide
Laboratory Test Group
Language Technology Group
Leitung (German: direction)
Lesson Topic Guide
Lieutenant General
Lightning
Line Trunk Group
Linear Threshold Gate
Local Tactical Grid
Long Term Gain
Low Temperature Growth
June 30, 2005 4:23:39 PM

Yea, I'm an engineer and not particularly imaginative apparently...

Lloyd Olson wrote:
> You forgot Lower Towne Ghetto and Large Tasty Goobers. LTG :)
>
> "MrSanRamon" <mrsanramon@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > I thought LTG means one of the following...
> >
> > Labor Time Guide
> > Laboratory Test Group
> > Language Technology Group
> > Leitung (German: direction)
> > Lesson Topic Guide
> > Lieutenant General
> > Lightning
> > Line Trunk Group
> > Linear Threshold Gate
> > Local Tactical Grid
> > Long Term Gain
> > Low Temperature Growth

June 30, 2005 4:43:58 PM

Overpriced games.
Anonymous
June 30, 2005 5:09:25 PM

"bstnguy" wrote:
> What does HUO stand for?

Has Undergone Operation....

;)
Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

June 30, 2005 5:39:04 PM

Heavy
Ugly and
Old.

This describes many a pinball machine unfortunately. :-)
Anonymous
June 30, 2005 5:50:36 PM

Home Use Only. LTG :)

"bstnguy" <bstnguy@gmail.com> wrote in message
> What does HUO stand for?

Anonymous
June 30, 2005 5:53:47 PM

http://www.pinballnews.com/learn/acronyms.html Martin's Pinball News site
has acronyms explained, this should help you. LTG :)

"Lloyd Olson" <ltg@ssbilliards.com> wrote in message
> Home Use Only. LTG :)
>
> "bstnguy" <bstnguy@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > What does HUO stand for?

Anonymous
June 30, 2005 6:02:54 PM

Launch Those Geese. LTG :)

"Driz" <tinko1847@aol.com> wrote in message
> So, what does LTG stand for?

> Drew
Anonymous
June 30, 2005 6:14:04 PM

Learn To Google

"Driz" <tinko1847@aol.com> wrote in message
> So, what does LTG stand for?
>
> Kidding.
>
> Drew
>

> > > Home Use Only. LTG :)

Anonymous
June 30, 2005 6:16:08 PM

You forgot Lower Towne Ghetto and Large Tasty Goobers. LTG :)

"MrSanRamon" <mrsanramon@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I thought LTG means one of the following...
>
> Labor Time Guide
> Laboratory Test Group
> Language Technology Group
> Leitung (German: direction)
> Lesson Topic Guide
> Lieutenant General
> Lightning
> Line Trunk Group
> Linear Threshold Gate
> Local Tactical Grid
> Long Term Gain
> Low Temperature Growth

Anonymous
June 30, 2005 6:29:51 PM

<scott@farrar.com> wrote:
> Overpriced games.

Good one-

Horrendously
and
Unimaginatively
Overpriced...

;)
Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA
Web: www.actionpinball.com

June 30, 2005 6:37:04 PM

Hope U Oblige ...and pay me twice it's worth.

- Q
June 30, 2005 7:19:17 PM

Home Use Only
"bstnguy" <bstnguy@gmail.com> wrote in message
> What does HUO stand for?

Anonymous
June 30, 2005 9:24:43 PM

ROTFLMAO!! :p

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

"bstnguy" <bstnguy@gmail.com> wrote in message
> What does HUO stand for?

Another marketing ploy, often seen with words like "minty", "fresh", "ignore
the coin entrance wear", "yes, the factory put lock bars on it", "only 200
plays on it", "9+", etc.

:-)

Jack
Anonymous
July 1, 2005 3:30:49 AM

nice:) .......and true
the one i love is when people have a pin, for example, made in 1978
that they are selling and say its "huo most of its life" "its been in
"home use" since 1985" etc.
no kidding, i thought it was still in the arcade or on route still
here in 2005:)
Anonymous
July 1, 2005 3:57:01 PM

HUO is as abused a term as MINT. Or I should probably say,
"misinterpreted". Not necessarily wrongly-applied (ie: calling a game HUO
when it's not- even though that happens a lot) but rather in the sense that
HUO usually makes people think a game is in pristine condition, albeit used.

Used is used- just like cars, some pins get used more than others. HUO is
to pins, like "one owner" is to cars. Doesn't really mean much- the car
could have been driven to the grocery store on the weekends for the last 30
years or taken on a 80 mile commute to work and back every day for decades.

All relative....

Ray J.
--

!