What are the early signs of a Motherboard going bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

What are the early signs of a Motherboard going bad?

If it is the motherboard (Am I correct in assuming that I will need to
shell out $200 or more for a full xp sp2 retail).

$200 I could buy a cheap dell legally.

Greg Ro

Greg Ro

Greg Ro wrote:
> What are the early signs of a Motherboard going bad? <snip>

She starts hitting on your friends.

--
Peace!
Kurt

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

first real giggle today - thank you!

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 10:12:22 -0700, Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov wrote:

> Greg Ro <webworm11@yes.lycos.com> wrote:
>
>|>What are the early signs of a Motherboard going bad?
>
>One way is to check the capacitors http://tinyurl.com/9xbxu
>
>look for puffy tops, leaking, or pop'd ones - if you find any it's
>time to upgrade.

Good lord, how old is that board? A K7 750, and is that Slot A?