Microsoft Plus! Screen Saver

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

I have Microsoft Plus! XP and Windows Home XP when I setup any screen saver
Da Vinci, etc. and setup to 10 , 15 minutes them the screen saver stop and
run , stop and run ...if any cant help me ...in this...
Thank you...
Don

Star

Distinguished
May 22, 2004

Hi,
By any chance, do you have SpywareGuard by Javacool installed ?
I know on W-98se the problem you are describing occurs w/SpywareGuard when
trying to run advanced scr's, expecially those that require DirX 9.

Have a great day,
Star

Don wrote:
> I have Microsoft Plus! XP and Windows Home XP when I setup any screen
> saver Da Vinci, etc. and setup to 10 , 15 minutes them the screen
> saver stop and run , stop and run ...if any cant help me ...in this...
> Thank you...
> Don

What video card do you have? How much video memory? What driver
version are you running?

--
Peace!
Kurt