Value of old games

I have a Gottlieb James Bond from 1980, it's in good shape and works
well, I'm curious what it's worth. Wodering if someone knows a source
for estimating the value of older machines.

Thanks,
Matt

Nomad

Maybe $500-$700? Not sure what the price guide says though. I've never
actually seen one of these games. I find it interesting though that the
pf layout is very similar to Black Hole (minus the lower pf). With the
exception of BH Gtlbs of this era aren't the most highly sought after
machines.

nomad

Here you go:

http://www.gameroommagazine.com/bk_pinballpriceguide.htm
http://www.xmission.com/~daina/pinlist_info.html

and ...here ;)

Matt McKee wrote:
> I have a Gottlieb James Bond from 1980, it's in good shape and works
> well, I'm curious what it's worth. Wodering if someone knows a source
> for estimating the value of older machines.
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

>I have a Gottlieb James Bond from 1980

In the range of $500 working in nice shape.

You can put both versions of the game (5 ball and timed) on one chip
and switch between the two to mix it up a bit. The timed version is
better.

Kirb

Price guide has it at $200 - $400 - $600. I think the price guide has
a +/- ratio of 35% (a guess).

zTim