Failure of Digital Camera Wizard

Suddenly my Canon EOS 300d Digital camera is not recognised as a camera or
even a drive by windows. This is new and I wonder if it has anything to do
with a recent XP update. When I cannect the camera the new hardware wizard
starts and asks for a driver. Anyone know what is happening or can help?
--
alex
2 answers Last reply

    Have you tried re-installing the camera driver disk?

    "alexpainter" wrote:

    > Suddenly my Canon EOS 300d Digital camera is not recognised as a camera or
    > even a drive by windows. This is new and I wonder if it has anything to do
    > with a recent XP update. When I cannect the camera the new hardware wizard
    > starts and asks for a driver. Anyone know what is happening or can help?
    > --
    > alex

    Yes that did it of course, Thanks
    --
    alex

    "jerryrock" wrote:

    > Have you tried re-installing the camera driver disk?
    >
    > "alexpainter" wrote:
    >
    > > Suddenly my Canon EOS 300d Digital camera is not recognised as a camera or
    > > even a drive by windows. This is new and I wonder if it has anything to do
    > > with a recent XP update. When I cannect the camera the new hardware wizard
    > > starts and asks for a driver. Anyone know what is happening or can help?
    > > --
    > > alex

Cameras Microsoft Windows XP