Failure of Digital Camera Wizard

August 15, 2005 3:08:12 PM

Suddenly my Canon EOS 300d Digital camera is not recognised as a camera or
even a drive by windows. This is new and I wonder if it has anything to do
with a recent XP update. When I cannect the camera the new hardware wizard
starts and asks for a driver. Anyone know what is happening or can help?
--
alex
Anonymous

Have you tried re-installing the camera driver disk?

"alexpainter" wrote:

> Suddenly my Canon EOS 300d Digital camera is not recognised as a camera or
> even a drive by windows. This is new and I wonder if it has anything to do
> with a recent XP update. When I cannect the camera the new hardware wizard
> starts and asks for a driver. Anyone know what is happening or can help?
> --
> alex
Anonymous
August 15, 2005 6:46:38 PM