baby pac man

Last response: in Video Games
June 30, 2005 5:18:58 PM

Guys looking for some help trying to get my baby pac man going again.
When I send it through it's self test everything comes back ok but I
can't get the game to start up I just get a blue screen. Had Mpu board
check it's fine. Any ideas what to check this has me stumped. Hope you
guys can help out
holytrain

More about : baby pac man

Anonymous
June 30, 2005 7:22:50 PM

rholy@advizexweb.com wrote:
> Guys looking for some help trying to get my baby pac man going again.
> When I send it through it's self test everything comes back ok but I
> can't get the game to start up I just get a blue screen. Had Mpu board
> check it's fine. Any ideas what to check this has me stumped. Hope you
> guys can help out
> holytrain

Check your flashes on the mpu board to ensure you get a flicker nad 6
flashes. Check marvin's pinball repair for all diagnostic tests.

John
Anonymous
June 30, 2005 7:54:43 PM

Does the Vidiot board have the correct number of flashes?

See here:
http://marvin3m.com/bally/babypac.htm

If so does the display or sound test on the Vidiot board work?
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
July 1, 2005 4:23:47 AM

If both MPUs pass the tests, it could be interface connector problems. Check
the connections at the header pins at the harness for corrosion.

Mark Hooks

<rholy@advizexweb.com> wrote in message
> Guys looking for some help trying to get my baby pac man going again.
> When I send it through it's self test everything comes back ok but I
> can't get the game to start up I just get a blue screen. Had Mpu board
> check it's fine. Any ideas what to check this has me stumped. Hope you
> guys can help out
> holytrain

Anonymous
July 1, 2005 11:37:20 PM

John found the problem the dip switches were set wrong now were back up
and running. Thanks for your help, Marvins page was a big help.
Holytrain
!