baby pac man

Guys looking for some help trying to get my baby pac man going again.
When I send it through it's self test everything comes back ok but I
can't get the game to start up I just get a blue screen. Had Mpu board
check it's fine. Any ideas what to check this has me stumped. Hope you
guys can help out
holytrain
4 answers Last reply
More about baby

    rholy@advizexweb.com wrote:
    > Guys looking for some help trying to get my baby pac man going again.
    > When I send it through it's self test everything comes back ok but I
    > can't get the game to start up I just get a blue screen. Had Mpu board
    > check it's fine. Any ideas what to check this has me stumped. Hope you
    > guys can help out
    > holytrain

    Check your flashes on the mpu board to ensure you get a flicker nad 6
    flashes. Check marvin's pinball repair for all diagnostic tests.

    John

    Does the Vidiot board have the correct number of flashes?

    See here:
    http://marvin3m.com/bally/babypac.htm

    If so does the display or sound test on the Vidiot board work?

    If both MPUs pass the tests, it could be interface connector problems. Check
    the connections at the header pins at the harness for corrosion.

    Mark Hooks

    <rholy@advizexweb.com> wrote in message
    > Guys looking for some help trying to get my baby pac man going again.
    > When I send it through it's self test everything comes back ok but I
    > can't get the game to start up I just get a blue screen. Had Mpu board
    > check it's fine. Any ideas what to check this has me stumped. Hope you
    > guys can help out
    > holytrain

    John found the problem the dip switches were set wrong now were back up
    and running. Thanks for your help, Marvins page was a big help.
    Holytrain

Blue Screen Games Video Games