I am trying to uninstall ulead photo express 4 but after going to remove and
install I find that I keep getting an error that says another program is
using uleads calender checker and to close this before I can removephoto
express.Can somebody out there tell me how to find this calender checker and
also how to close it?
thanks
Pauline

Boot into Safe Mode, then uninstall your program.

To use a Safe Boot option, follow these steps:

1. Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard.
On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems,
you can press the F8 key when you the Boot Menu appears.

2. Select an option when the Windows Advanced Options menu appears,
and then press ENTER.

3. When the Boot menu appears again, and the words "Safe Mode" appear in
blue at the bottom, select the installation that you want to start, and then press ENTER.

A description of the Safe Mode Boot options in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315222&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"geordie" wrote:

| I am trying to uninstall ulead photo express 4 but after going to remove and
| install I find that I keep getting an error that says another program is
| using uleads calender checker and to close this before I can removephoto
| express.Can somebody out there tell me how to find this calender checker and
| also how to close it?
| thanks
| Pauline

Thanks Carey,problem solved!