Wtd: WCS 94 Goalie Target Plastic

Hi everyone, Has anyone made a World Cup Soccer Goalie target?? I need the
Plastic piece, Somehow he doesn't look quite right since my wife some how
broke his head off.

--
Thanks, DaveB

I have a nice scan of it if you want to make your own.

madsygrl wrote:
> I have a nice scan of it if you want to make your own.

Marco also sells a replacement goalie sticker for $5.95. Here is a link
to the page. Type GOALIE into the search feild.

http://www.marcospecialties.com

Bob Stemmler