Sign in with
Your question

Need some Help~

Last response: in CPUs
May 7, 2003 12:18:33 AM

OK, the problem I have is weird, I don't know where to post it..so I post it in this section, I apologize for my stupidity first!
I built my new computer recently, well, for around 2 months. I don't have any problem ever since. But these days, it happened sometimes that I'm suffering on Internet, the PC restart suddently. Or let's say I'm typing some stuff with MS Word, and it restarts suddently.
It does not happen often, but really weird
Today, I come home from School, and usually, I leave my computer alone and download, but now, I notice that everything are closed. I guess my PC restarted again..
any idea? I don't know if it's a hardware problems or software problem, if you need my computer spec, then just tell me

More about : question

a c 80 à CPUs
May 7, 2003 1:14:10 AM

List your specs and OP/SYS, and are you getting any Error Messages, if so what are they exactly?

<b><font color=purple>Details, Details, Its all in the Details, If you need help, Don't leave out the Details.</font color=purple></b>
May 7, 2003 2:03:38 AM

Right click my computer then the advanced tab then go to the bottom tab (system Recovery and startup) on that tab you'll see a checkmark in Automatically restart if windows encounters errors (or something to that effect). Get rid of that checkmark.

Then go to the control panel and select Administrative tools and then Event Viewer check for any application faults that could be causing your system to crash.

The aim of military training is not just to prepare men for battle, but to make them long for it. <A HREF="http://forums.btvillarin.com/index.php?act=ST&f=41&t=32..." target="_new"><b>MY SYSTEM</b></A>
Related resources
a c 80 à CPUs
May 7, 2003 12:42:46 PM

Good point rubberband, he won't get error messages if its set to automatically reboot on errors.

I saw your posted pick in the picture section, looks like 20mm rounds you're loading on your ship, are the white tips Tracer rounds or Phosporous, Tracers were red tips when I was on active duty? I'm an Ex-Navy Gunnersmate, served on the Richard E Kraus DD849, was in charge of maintenance and repair of the Armory and Mount 52, which was a manual loading dual 5"/38, primitive in comparison to what you're using today, people don't realize how much work is involved in maintaining guns in a salt environment, I know that part hasn't changed.

<b><font color=purple>Details, Details, Its all in the Details, If you need help, Don't leave out the Details.</font color=purple></b><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by 4ryan6 on 05/07/03 09:40 AM.</EM></FONT></P>
May 8, 2003 3:03:05 AM

ok, I did what you said
and..now I got the error msg
when the error occurs, windows shut down, and I see an error msg saying "Bad _Pool_Caller" 0x000000C2 and many other series of number
I'm currently searching at Microsoft's web site..
if anyone is faster than me or know the solutino to this problem, then feel free to leave msg here!
btw..do you think do a clean Install of Windows would solve the problem?
!