Creative S B Live Wave Studio problems under XP

All the programs 1) Wave Studio 2) Keytar and 3) Rhythmania do not work
under XP. Wave Studio opens but does not permit saving any file saying
"there is not enough disk space" which of course is ridiculous since I have
50 GB free space on one drive and 60 GB free on another.
Has Windows XP any certified drivers for SB Live Value Card? Or is there
any driver update for SB Live which would make these programs under XP?
I suppose this problem has already been faced by several other users of S B
Live card and there are probably solutions listed on newsgroups which I
have not been able to find through Google search. I would appreciate if any
correspondent of this Newsgroup could help me with the references.

P. Jayant

Have you looked at the Creative site?
http://us.creative.com/support/

Welcome to Creative Software AutoUpdate
http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/softwareupdate.asp?nSUFlag=1&sDestUrl=http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/&hdAllProduct=1&LangID=1033&hdDspLangID=1033

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"P.Jayant" wrote:

| All the programs 1) Wave Studio 2) Keytar and 3) Rhythmania do not work
| under XP. Wave Studio opens but does not permit saving any file saying
| "there is not enough disk space" which of course is ridiculous since I have
| 50 GB free space on one drive and 60 GB free on another.
| Has Windows XP any certified drivers for SB Live Value Card? Or is there
| any driver update for SB Live which would make these programs under XP?
| I suppose this problem has already been faced by several other users of S B
| Live card and there are probably solutions listed on newsgroups which I
| have not been able to find through Google search. I would appreciate if any
| correspondent of this Newsgroup could help me with the references.
|
| P. Jayant

Wave Studio 4.50.11 works perfectly fine in Win XP !!!!

You should be able to find it on the Creative Site in the SoundBlaster
section.

Tom