Magic Erasers Info?

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am working on cleaning up a Sinbad using Magic Erasers and rubbing
alcohol. It is cleaning up well but it leaves a white film/residue after it
dries. Does anyone else use something besides rubbing alcohol. Is there an
easy way to remove the while residue (besides a little elbow grease)?

thanks,
Eric

Novus 2 is the way to go. I clean the entire Playfield with the pads
then apply the Novus 2 to clean up any residue left on the play.
Don't rub too hard or you can remove the paint. Once you have
reached this point it is a good time to make any touchups to the paint.

Good Luck,

Jeff

Eric:

I pick up the residue as I go along. Stop rubbing just before the
current dose of alcohol evaporates, and then followup with a dry
paper towel. Once you're done, there should be very little residue
left over. A quick wipe with an alcohol soaked paper towel gets that up.

My Magic Eraser page:
http://arcadearchive.com/pinball/magic/

-Mark
--
http://pinballpal.com/

"Eric" <estrangeway@NOcharter.SPAMMERSnet> wrote in message
>I am working on cleaning up a Sinbad using Magic Erasers and rubbing
> alcohol. It is cleaning up well but it leaves a white film/residue after
> it
> dries. Does anyone else use something besides rubbing alcohol. Is there
> an
> easy way to remove the while residue (besides a little elbow grease)?
>
> thanks,
> Eric

Novus picks up the dust.

http://www.pinballmagic.com/ballswirl.htm

"Eric" <estrangeway@NOcharter.SPAMMERSnet> wrote in message
>I am working on cleaning up a Sinbad using Magic Erasers and rubbing
> alcohol. It is cleaning up well but it leaves a white film/residue after
> it
> dries. Does anyone else use something besides rubbing alcohol. Is there
> an
> easy way to remove the while residue (besides a little elbow grease)?
>
> thanks,
> Eric

These are supposed to leave a white film/residue after use. Just clean it
off with your preferred pinball playfield cleaner/polish, or we use Diamond
Bright on all the games we restore- good stuff. We have more info on Magic
Eraser and several playfield cleaners, polishes, waxes, on our website at:
www.actionpinball.com

Hope that helps!

Ray J.
--