Bill, because of your hard work in this matter and your dedication I have
decided to thank you by putting up this page especially for you.
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/wtc.htm

Next time maybe you will believe me.

I'm afraid I would not trust any download from your site.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

"pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
> Bill, because of your hard work in this matter and your dedication I have
> decided to thank you by putting up this page especially for you.
> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/wtc.htm
>

> Next time maybe you will believe me.

"pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
> Bill, because of your hard work in this matter and your dedication I have
> decided to thank you by putting up this page especially for you.
> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/wtc.htm
>

> Next time maybe you will believe me.

Maybe it wasn't him? You pretty much said to the whole newsgroup:

"You don't know. If you think it has been tampered with then don't use it..
If you think I don't have permission to distribute it then call them up and
report me. Make sure you report back with their final answer. Why the hell
do you have a problem with that?"

But let me see if I grok what's going on. You host a utility on your site.
Someone asks if you really should be hosting it. You say 'Ask them if you
don't believe me.' So, someone (or possibly sumone else) asks them and it
turns out that no, you shouldn't be hosting it.

So, basically, you're complaining that you got caught doing something you
shouldn't have been doing, do I have that right?

"pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
> Bill, because of your hard work in this matter and your dedication I have
> decided to thank you by putting up this page especially for you.
> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/wtc.htm

Thanks for thinking of me, I feel so special now.

After reading many posts in this group and others, I see many posters that
do not respect you. Anyways it seems you are very immature by your original
post by not knowing it was me doing what ever I did. As this could have been
done by someone else since this a public group.

I would suggest to other posters not to download files from untrusted
sources such as your site. They should get the file from the original
source, simply because they do not know if the file has been tampered with.

--
William

"Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE" <franksaunders@mvps.org> wrote in message
> I'm afraid I would not trust any download from your site.

Nor I.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

Quote from: George Ankner
"If you knew as much as you think you know,

Wrong.

"Sum Yung Guy" <sumyungguyenator@gmail.com> wrote in message
> "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1@seedsv.com> wrote in message
>> Bill, because of your hard work in this matter and your dedication I have
>> decided to thank you by putting up this page especially for you.
>> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/wtc.htm
>>

>> Next time maybe you will believe me.
>>

> Maybe it wasn't him? You pretty much said to the whole newsgroup:
>
> "You don't know. If you think it has been tampered with then don't use
> it..
> If you think I don't have permission to distribute it then call them up
> and
> report me. Make sure you report back with their final answer. Why the hell
> do you have a problem with that?"
>
> But let me see if I grok what's going on. You host a utility on your
> site. Someone asks if you really should be hosting it. You say 'Ask them
> if you don't believe me.' So, someone (or possibly sumone else) asks them
> and it turns out that no, you shouldn't be hosting it.
>
> So, basically, you're complaining that you got caught doing something you
> shouldn't have been doing, do I have that right?

Your reading is about as bad as your spelling.