lewis

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2003

I have Norton Internet security. i try to check my security, and a message
says... click on the info bar and download or allow activeX controls. I used
to be able to do this, but now can't. I have uninstalled the most recent
version of Sun Microsystems java . And when I try to verify it, it says it's
not finding it. According to there webpage. I have followed all the
instructions from Norton on how to enable both scripting and activex
permissions. In internet explorer. I am up to date according to the Microsoft
updates page.

Really stumped here. Please help.

Regards: Scott

Installer

Distinguished
May 8, 2005

Hello , Tools / internet Options / General {tab} / Settings {button} / View
Objects {button} / delete all items . Start fresh and download as needed per
website . I alwys leave "Shockwave Flash Object" .
--
KD