ActiveX

I have Norton Internet security. i try to check my security, and a message
says... click on the info bar and download or allow activeX controls. I used
to be able to do this, but now can't. I have uninstalled the most recent
version of Sun Microsystems java . And when I try to verify it, it says it's
not finding it. According to there webpage. I have followed all the
instructions from Norton on how to enable both scripting and activex
permissions. In internet explorer. I am up to date according to the Microsoft
updates page.

Really stumped here. Please help.

Regards: Scott
1 answer Last reply
More about activex

    Hello , Tools / internet Options / General {tab} / Settings {button} / View
    Objects {button} / delete all items . Start fresh and download as needed per
    website . I alwys leave "Shockwave Flash Object" .
    --
    KD

    "Lewis" wrote:

    > I have Norton Internet security. i try to check my security, and a message
    > says... click on the info bar and download or allow activeX controls. I used
    > to be able to do this, but now can't. I have uninstalled the most recent
    > version of Sun Microsystems java . And when I try to verify it, it says it's
    > not finding it. According to there webpage. I have followed all the
    > instructions from Norton on how to enable both scripting and activex
    > permissions. In internet explorer. I am up to date according to the Microsoft
    > updates page.
    >
    > Really stumped here. Please help.
    >
    > Regards: Scott

Activex Microsoft Windows XP